ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Archimedes Methodologies is introducing its first series of Webinars teaching traders how to combine quantum physics, geometry, harmonics, astrometry, and recursive mathematical codes into a user-friendly system to forecast and trade the movements of currencies, commodities, stocks, bonds, and financial market indices. To the extent that these methods and codes have previously been unlocked, they have remained the guarded treasures of an ultra-exclusive club of codebreakers who trade and run hedge funds, like Jim Simons and Robert Mercer, who ran the most successful hedge fund in the world, Renaissance Technologies. Mr. Simon’s autobiography “The Man Who Solved the Market” was a recent bestseller, though the book did not come close to revealing his methodologies and codes. Some of these mathematical constructs have been passed down from the ancients through the top levels of secret societies like the Freemasons and Rosicrucians.
The first Webinar in the series teaches our proprietary Million Dollar Square Trading System™ – a trader-friendly strategy that is the core trading system for the Webinar series to follow. This is the same system the Archimedes Methodologies Founders Group uses to trade their own capital. The system is based on three and fourth-dimensional concepts that date back to ancient mathematicians like Plato, Euclid, and Archimedes, as well as modern masters from the early 20th century like Brenner, Bayer, and W.D. Gann. You will soon see how modern charting systems and the trading methodologies reflected in them are wholly inadequate for the tasks at hand. Why would anyone need 200 indicators in a charting package if any of them worked?
If you are a disciplined, visual trader and can follow a set of rules, you will succeed with this system – which boasts 85% trading accuracy. Stellar trade management rules minimize loss on the remaining 15%. In our experience, failed trades are typically caused by material and unanticipated news events that temporarily dislodge price from its natural path. Price soon tracks back to its natural mathematical price and time factors.
A.F. Thornton, a 36-year industry veteran, will be sharing this strategy and teaching viewers how to forecast and align themselves with the “supply and demand” zones that drive market moves.
Mr. Thornton has never revealed this system to the public, and this may be the only series he ever teaches. This free introductory Webinar will introduce the coming series and will only be broadcast live at the specific date and time above. Even though this Webinar is free and introductory, Mr. Thornton promises to reveal several principles that will immediately improve your trading.
In order to keep this information as exclusive as possible, the Webinar will not be recorded. Recording will be disabled for participants during the broadcast. There will be plenty of time for questions at the end. Register now using the button/link provided below.
A.F Thornton is a veteran investor, trader, and creator of the ARCHIMEDES ALGORITHMS™ and MILLIONAIRE DOLLAR SQUARES TRADING SYSTEM.™ Mr. Thornton is the co-founder of Archimedes Methodologies. Learn more about Mr. Thornton and his connection to W.D. Gann here.
“After 36 years in the trading lab, I can assure any serious, committed, and disciplined trader that their search for the Holy Grail of trading ends here.”
Anyone who sincerely desires to trade for a living will benefit from this Introductory Webinar. And it is better for a beginner to learn how the markets really work before undertaking an expensive and frustrating journey.
Still, traders familiar with basic price trading concepts, ETFs, futures, options, and some trading experience will benefit the most from the upcoming Webinar series, especially if their current trading is failing them. The Brooks Price Action Trading Course is a helpful and ongoing base to be a successful trader, especially if you are interested in Day Trading.